Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Gifts aka New Style :D

Every time I make baby shoes as gift, that's actually the perfect time to create a new product. My former co-worker is going to have her baby girl some time soon. So.. since this is a combine presents from me & my girl. I made 3 shoes..

0-3 mos one I decided to make her a fluffy pink slipper to keep her lil piggies warm

From Baby Shoes Gallery 2


3-6 mos : We will called this one a Golf Shoes. My husband came to my "sweatshop" and told me how cute is the golf shoes.. so we will name it.. the Golf Shoes.

From Baby Shoes Gallery 2


6-12 mos: I don't have the name for this one.. anyone? any idea?

From Baby Shoes Gallery 2


I will add these on my online store so you can purchase them if you want.

Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Laine said...

Fancy flowers? I looked at them and saw artsy flowers.. was thinking fartsy... lol, but that would just be silly :D